Telangana state has released a scholarship scheme with the help and guidance of their honorable chief minister Chandrashekar Rao. This scholarship scheme is released for those students who want to continue their studies further but are unable to do because of their financial condition.
Telangana ePass Status Postmatric Scholarship. Telangana ePass Status Prematric Scholarship
Those students who are good at their academics and want to study further or belong to any minority class are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. This scholarship is for the students who are at school doing their 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and doing their graduation. The students can apply for their post metric studies.
The post matric scholarship is the scholarship which is for the students by the welfare departments of the government for enabling eligible students who have passed the tenth standard to pursue post matric studies.
The students can apply for fresh as well to renew their application.
|Scholarships Offered :|
TELANGANA E PASS APPLICATION STATUS
The students now can check the status of their application. The students only need to go to the homepage of the official website and click “know your application status” button. The students will get a short form to be filled. The students need to fill the details asked that is the application number, SSC exam number, SSC pass type, academic year, year of pass and date of birth. On filling up the details students must recheck the details and click on the “get status” button. Now the application status will be shown to the students.
The students who will apply for the first time are the students who need to select the option “Apply Fresh Application” on the homepage of the official website for Telangana ePass. There will be few details asked to be filled in the form. The students need to fill the details and will get their registration number and their ID. The registration number and ID must be kept safe by the student so that next time the student can use it to renew their application form.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FRESH APPLICATION
- Marksheet (of previous institution/ school/ board/ university)
- Aadhar card (which is the Unique Identity Document)
- Income certificate (which will tell the annual income of the family, which should not be more than 2 lakh)
- Caste certificate (it will give the authentication of the caste to which the student belong)
- Bonafide certificate
- Bank details (should include the bank account number, IFS code, branch and also it should behold the name of the student)
- SSC hall ticket number (giving proof for type of pass, the years passed and from which board/ school/ institution or university)
- Mobile number (so that they can get the one-time password OTP, to complete the registration process) which should belong to the student or to the family member the student.
- CET (common entrance test) allotment ticket.
RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
The students need to renew the application registered for the scholarship scheme every year. The students first have to visit the official website of Telangana ePass. On the homepage of the official website, the student will be able to find the option for renewal of application. The students will select the option and it will be followed by a form which must be filled by the students. The students need to fill details that will be asked as, previous year application ID (the application ID is provided to the student when the application is filled for the first time as a fresh application), SSC hall ticket number, SSC pass type and SSC pass year. The students will fill the details mentioned and can renew their application registered for the benefits of scholarship scheme. Check the details and click on the submit button.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RENEWAL OF APPLICATION
- Bank passbooks first page details (including the account number, IFS code)
- Marksheet of the previous exam attended (passed and promoted proof)
- Income affidavit (original, signed by the parents as well as students and the format for the affidavit is available online)
- The students who belong to the category of SC and ST, but the income of these students’ parents should not exceed than 2 lakh per annum.
- The students who belong to other backward classes and disabled students, but the income of their parents should not exceed 1 lakh per annum.
- The students whose attendance is 75% or more in their academics, who rarely take leaves from their schools/ college/ institution or university.
- The students who belong to the category of SC and ST but their parents earn more than 2 lakh per annum.
- The student who belongs to backward classes or is disabled but the earnings of their parents exceed 1 lakh.
- The students who are pursuing the online courses or part time courses.
- The students who got admission on any other reservation basis.
- The students who spend more money than fixed amount of scholarship for their annual course.
- The students who are studying from any open university or doing any distance course.